Purdue University Global Writing Assignment for Orientation
Writing Assignment: Time Management Reflection
This is a practice writing assignment. By completing this practice activity, you have the opportunity to learn about the following:
- properly formatting your documents for all PG writing assignments (see Note below);
- submitting assignments in a Dropbox; and
- communicating through writing.
InstructionsReview and follow these step-by-step instructions to complete this assignment:
- Open a new document (see Note at bottom) and type your name at the top of the page.
- Reflect on your time management and how you plan to make time for school. Consider the goals, concerns, strategies, and available resources discussed in Unit 1: Consider Your Time and Unit 2: Experience a Week in the Life of a PG student.
- Write two thoughtful, well-developed paragraphs of 3-5 sentences each, identifying two resources or strategies you plan to use or implement AND describe HOW you plan to use them to help you achieve your time management goals.
- Review the Writing Assignment Rubric that will be used to assess your work.
- Please make sure this is your original work. For more information on plagiarism and academic integrity, please visit Student Conduct in the Catalog and the Help tab>Academic Integrity in this course.
- Proofread and edit your work. Be sure that it adheres to the assignment rubric linked in step 2.
- Name your file and save it on your computer (see Note below) with the naming convention PGO_LastNameFirst Name. Make sure to remember where you saved it.
- Submit the completed assignment to Unit 2 Writing Assignment Dropbox in the Assignments tab at the top of the course. Get a quick walk-through of submitting to the Dropbox by watching this How to Use the Dropbox presentation.